click here https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/resume-writing-services-online/47/ enter site neurontin for restless leg syndrome benzohydrazide synthesis essay best way to conclude a narrative essay a farewell to arms title analysis essay go https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/how-to-edit-an-essay/3/ watch thesis presentation follow site user reviews cialis blog book guest levitra org site uso de viagra 100 mg half a cialis pill enough acquisto on line di viagra where to buy generic lisinopril no prescription pay pal follow viagra faz mal a cardiacos see go to site ryerson creative writing position https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/sample-apa-research-paper-with-graphs/22/ can i get viagra in australia https://www.csb.pitt.edu/rating/design-thesis-report/41/ buying viagra in tijuana https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/prednisone-taper-dosage-chart/31/ https://samponline.org/blacklives/northeastern-university-speech-pathology/27/ get link source url business studies grade 12 human resources essay Contact Amanda Ottosson to register for the following trainings:
- Gender Analysis – click here
- iDARE training – click here
- Response to Gender-Based Violence in Kenya training – click here
WI-HER Data Collection for Community Assessments Training
This training course is designed to provide the learner with the knowledge and skills to perform data collection and community assessments.
By the end of the course, learners will have achieved the following objectives:
- Learning Objective 1: Learner will strengthen capacity to lead community assessments.
- Learning Objective 2: Learner will build skills in qualitative data collection methods including focus group discussions (FGDs) and key informant interviews (KIIs).
- Learning Objective 3: Learner will receive guidelines for logistics, planning, and implementation.
- Learning Objective 4: Learner will understand the importance of ethics and the role of IRB.
WI-HER Desk Review Development Training
This course aims to equip the learner with the knowledge and skills necessary to complete a desk review for use in project or program development.
The course is structured into three modules focusing on key components of the desk review.
- Module 1: Introduction to Desk Reviews
- Module 2: The Research Process
- Module 3: Citations and References