bioessay purification ethanol
essay about letter
m fait du viagra
discourse community analysis essay example
levitra roter kopf
cheap university essay writers service
essays for ku klux klan
cialis bestellen strafbar
eliminate viagra emails
how to buy viagra in new zealand
football presentation night ideas
outliers gladwell thesis
academic essay writers reviews
essay on kannada gadegalu
buy wiz khalifa rolling papers king size
paxil withdrawal anger
does prednisone cause weakness in muscles
sildenafil purple india
essay editing rubric
carbon dioxide research paper
Join the WI-HER Team!
Thank you for your interest in working with WI-HER. WI-HER is a women-owned firm based in the Washington, DC area. We seek knowledgeable, dynamic, and passionate professionals from the US and around the world who are committed to making a difference in the lives of women, men, girls, and boys.
WI-HER is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment and welcomes a range of backgrounds, life experiences, perspectives, and opinions. WI-HER provides equal employment to all and has zero tolerance towards discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal laws.
WI-HER is currently seeking to fill the following staff positions:
WI-HER seeks consultants for short and long-term work. We regularly maintain a database of international development professionals worldwide that can be selected for various opportunities, often on short notice.
Consultants often have graduate-level training, significant international experience, and a depth of expertise in:
- Gender integration technical assistance and trainings
- Program design, monitoring, and evaluation
- Systems strengthening, capacity building, and policy reform
- Improved service delivery and utilization
- Community mobilization and individual behavior change
- Knowledge management
- Strengthening democracy and governance
In particular, we frequently seek candidates for the following positions:
- Gender Specialist: Provide technical assistance to integrate gender; Develop and adapt tools and facilitate trainings; Conduct research
- Chiefs of Party (COPs): Lead project teams and consultants; Possess varied technical and regional expertise; Liaise with donor(s), partners, and stakeholders; Deliver high-quality and timely results
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: Design and conduct program monitoring and evaluations; Enhance local capacity
- Subject Matter Experts/Technical Advisor: Advise across various sectors, including health (e.g., MNCH, HIV/AIDS, gender, TB, malaria, NCDs, FP/RH), education, rule of law, and agriculture/environment.
If you are interested in working with the WI-HER team on long- or short-term basis, please email Razan Farmand